We are at an exciting point in the year where we are able to see so much growth in your children! I was watching them last week and they are just about to the point where I want them for second grade. We are able to do so much and learn so much...I hope you have noticed the change as well!
This week is not so busy, so, here's a quick update.
Mustang Pride Goals
We are starting to get ready to really check off Mustang Pride Goals. Just a reminder that if you are shooting for the gold award--there are only 6 poems left for the whole year. Most students have passed off several--but there are a few who have not passed off any poems.
Bookorders
In the homework, I sent home several book order forms. I will make these available online.
Thanks
Our class activation code is GKHY9
Thanks again for helping us build our classroom library and develop reading in our students!
Website, App Collection
Tiffany Davidson has offered to help us put together a list of sites. To do this best, if you can email her the site or app, device you use it on, etc. We will try to organize a list that we can send home. I appreciate her help in this. Her email address is:
| tiffany@titleone.net |
News
By now some of you have heard the news. I will not be teaching 1st grade next year. I have enjoyed the past eight years that I have taught 1st grade and have really grown as a teacher from working with this special age group. The dual immersion program has been a lot of fun to work with as well--and I am sad to leave it, but know it is in good hands. I appreciate all your help and support as I have taught your children. These next few months will be precious to me as I finish up this school year.
Thanks again for all you do!
Miss Merritt
No comments:
Post a Comment