Here's another weeks update! I realized how sick I was last week because I made a few errors on getting things completely together on it. So--here's my attempt to do better!
Field Trip
Our field trip is on Wednesday, November 19. Thanks again for all the donations. If you have signed your child up to bring a lunch from home, don't forget!
If you have talked to me about coming as a volunteer, you need to be here at 9:00. We are hoping to be on the buses around 9:15.
Bookorders
I messed up! I forgot to put the orders online, so--I am extending the deadline an extra week to get all of those of you who love online ordering that chance to order! So, here's the info once again in case you forgot...
www.scholastic.com/parentordering
Class User Name: missmerrittsclass
Password: Foothills
Remember, placing your online credit card order is completely safe and secure.
If you would like to order, just make sure you order by Friday, November 21, so I can get the order sent in time for Christmas! Thanks for helping to build our classroom library with bookorders!
Twelve Days of Christmas
Katherine Rose has sent a note home asking for things that can be donated to help us with the twelve days of Christmas. Please let her or myself know if you would like to send in any of those items.
Thanks again for all you do! Please let me know of questions or concerns you may have!
Miss Merritt
No comments:
Post a Comment